Welcome to the blog. First off, a little bit about myself. I have bipolar one disorder and have been struggling with mental illness all my life. About a year or so ago I decided to take my thoughts and experiences online. That's when I created my first bipolar blog called The Bipolar One. I started blogging and never looked back.
Since then I've created many other blogs on sites like Blogger and Wordpress, trying to share to my knowledge and help others, as well as connect with other mental health bloggers. I'll be honest, I have a knack for starting a blog and then letting it die. It's one of those symptoms of my condition that makes living a little messy.
I don't expect this blog to die, though. The reason is because NAC or N-acetylcysteine is a supplement that has truly helped me with my bipolar disorder symptoms. I'll keep coming back to this blog because NAC treatment has helped me in ways no other med or supplement has, and I want to share this with other bipolar sufferers.
NAC supplements aren't a miracle or anything, but at the same time, there's a lot of evidence coming out of the wood works supporting NAC for the treatment of bipolar disorder, OCD, and even schizophrenia, among other psychiatric conditions. So, this NAC blog will be dedicated to providing you with updates on my use of NAC to battle bipolar disorder, as well as posting credible information and studies about the supplement.
This is going to be my main place to blog as I've recently started using this unique supplement and I sincerely believe it can help many others who have bipolar disorder and other mental illnesses.
Please continue to update! My daughter has bipolar, OCD, autism/communication disorder, and severe aggression- we have just been advised to begin use on NAC and your blog is giving us hope- which is much needed at this time!
ReplyDeleteI'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis,Cirrhosis of Liver, Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Chrons disease,Infectious mononucleosis.,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.
ReplyDelete